Sunday, June 23, 2013

Adventures Await!

Hello Cupcakes!!!

I can't believe it's already been a few months since my last post, but fear not, Sincerely, Autumn will be up and running again very shortly!!

Back when I started this blog, my house was still being built, and now I am all moved in, and ready to take you on all of the funny adventures of turning this house into a home, while learning how to cook for not just myself, but also for some new bellies that are in my life now! My boyfriend of 4 years has finally moved to the United States from Canada for a lifetime of adventures, random dance breaks as we make our way to the grocery store, and, of course, Boy Meets World on DVD. 4 years is a long time to be in a long-distance relationship, but we have made it work, and are stronger than ever. If you believe, and love, anything is possible!

I'm currently working on my next blog post, which will be up by this coming Friday at the latest, so until then, check out my Pinterest to gather inspiration for your own projects or daydreams!

Sincerely,

Adi

No comments:

Post a Comment