Saturday, September 8, 2012

Introducing Sincerely, Autumn


Hi I’m Adi! Every day I hear many different pronunciations for my name, including oww-dee, oh-dee, and add-ee, but the real pronunciation is aww-dee. I recently moved to South Carolina to follow my new job and to build my first home, leaving behind my social life in New York state. During the build, I have chosen to live with my mom after living by myself for over a year, and trust me, it sounds like a great idea on paper, but it’s not always rainbows and sprinkles when two stubborn, independent women live in the same house!

This newfound free time has forced me to be very creative when it comes to filling my days off from work. That, paired with a desire to always think outside the box when finding gifts and decorating made me into somewhat of an addict, starting with cooking, which was a gateway “Drug” to almost any kind of crafting you could think of! After working on a few exciting DIY projects, I immediately had to show the world, and thus Sincerely, Autumn was born.

Through Sincerely, Autumn, I hope to not only provide ideas and inspiration for dining, crafting and decorating, but to also connect with others that feel very much at home in Hobby Lobby or Michael’s, and often find themselves turning a 30 minute trip into a 3 hour stay. Here at S.A., I will be posting all the various crafts, decorations, and DIY projects I attempt, exciting new meals and beverages I discover, reviews of things that I love, looks into my fashion sense and personal style, tips and advice, the joys and stresses of building and decorating your first home (which I am about to do), and so much more.

Life is a journey, and I’m very excited to take you along the ride with me.

Sincerely, 
Adi

P.S stay tuned for my next post on decoupaged gifts! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment